Would Like to Pay for a Developer to Resolve Compatibility Issues with My Plugin for FF 40+

I’m looking to hire a FireFox extension developer to resolve issues with my FF extension that is no longer compatible with FireFox since FF version 40+

It is currently a fully approved extension. It has obfuscated JS code that is proprietary, but did still receive full approval status. I have the deobfuscated version for development purposes, but it is imperative that the extension’s JS code still be re-obfuscated to help prevent the theft of the code (I understand it’s only a deterrent and not a full proof measure).

I’ll hire via eLance, Freelancer or any other well known freelance platform, and can also pay directly via PayPal (however if that is the method that is selected, I can only pay once the work is complete, as there are no protections for either you or me if going that route).

Please PM me if you’re available for a discussion about this. We can communicate via Skype and I’m also available on the IRC #amo-editors channel & the #ext-dev channel as “crazyflx”. My Skype name is: crazyflx85 (please include who you are and why you’re messaging me in your contact request, otherwise I won’t answer, as I get a lot of spam contact requests)

I moved a post to an existing topic: Would Like to Hire a Developer to Resolve Compatibility Issues with My Plugin for FF 40+