Vouch

Hello Everyone,

I’m Brandon Vita I have been Helping SUMO for about 3 months now. I would like to Proceed with becoming a Mozilla Family member.If you go to my profile you will learn all about me and what I do.

If you could please Vouch for me that will help me get on my feet thanks!

https://mozillians.org/en-US/u/vitabrandon/

1 Like

Hi Brandon,

I vouched for you, so you need two more vouches. Thanks

1 Like

Sayles,

Thanks for Vouching.

1 Like

Hi Brandon, they best way to get vouched is asking other mozillians you work with, since they are the ones who you know better, in this case the SUMO folks.

Keep up with the good work! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Brandon, like @r_oVhPfcJCUUC5wbm6i4_C2Q said, you can visit SUMO community forums and have some of your colleagues vouch for you. Here is the LINK. Have a good weekend.

Robert

And a reminder to everyone (not directed specifically at Robby) please ONLY vouch for Mozillians who you have worked with directly. Your vouch is saying that you have first hand knowledge that this person has participated in the Mozilla community. If someone asks you for a vouch and you don’t know them, it’s ok to help them figure out who can vouch for them, but don’t do it yourself.

3 Likes

Well he does not need two more vouches.
If you vouched for him that is fine for him.

He only needs three vouches if he wants to vouch for somebody else.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I’m Veera Manikanta I have been Spreading the Word of Mozilla through Webmaker Events,Helping SUMO and also developing applications for FirefoxOS for about ! year now. I would like to Proceed with becoming a Mozilla Family member.If you go to my profile you will learn all about me and what I do.

If you could please Vouch for me.
https://mozillians.org/en-US/u/VeeraManikanta/

Blogger: http://veeramanikanta.blogspot.in/

@VeeraManikanta - you need to ask the people you have worked with to vouch for you. Only people who have first hand knowledge of your contributions should be vouching for you. If you have already asked the people you’ve worked with to vouch you and they haven’t, please let me know and I’ll help you figure out what to do.

1 Like

Yeah…they didn’t vouch me.

Could you email me the names of the people you approached? I’ll see if it’s anyone I know and if so I can follow-up. You’re not the first person who’s had this problem.

Interesting, everyone seems to have a bit of a problem with vouching issues; even after they’ve been here for a long time. I’ve had a hard time getting my first two vouches because of a bug (and as such, I now have only one vouch - I could see Mozillians accounts WITHOUT being vouched - that was the bug, but I’ve solved it) but anyways, I don’t really mind too much about these things nor badges or anything else, really. I understand it’s nice to be appreciated and recognized for your work, exceptionally when it’s for such a long time, and to be able to vouch for someone must be cool too. But I guess that’s just my point of view; I like to simply do things here and just, well do it haha…as long as I’m helping I’m happy. Not putting down anyone anyways, mind you all, but I myself just don’t really care about it, as long as I can do my thing here. Hope I can vouch for someone eventually :wink: