Slow review similar add-ons

Hi.

I already wrote about it here, but so far has not received a response.

I have two similar add-ons “Send to DUNE” and “Send to VuPlusReceiver”.
April 28, I presented a new version “Send to VuPlusReceiver 1.0.0.9” and received a response from reviewer erosman “preliminary review”, comments is “Issues listed on the previous reviews are still outstanding”.
I followed all recommendations listed reviewer erosman, and 7 May presented a new version “Send to VuPlusReceiver 1.0.1.1”. At the same time I presented a new version “Send to DUNE
1.0.1.5” which also took into account all the recommendations of the reviewer erosman.

“Send to DUNE 1.0.1.5” received the status of “fully reviewed” during the day, by the reviewer Tuxman. Version of “Send to VuPlusReceiver 1.0.1.1” is still awaiting reviewed (now over a month).
Is it possible to accelerate review “Send to VuPlusReceiver 1.0.1.1”? So how the code this add-ons have of the similar “Send to DUNE 1.0.1.5”, they have very few differences.

In addition, I’m worried that when this version will be reviewed, it will be
not actually, since YouTube is often the changes in its pages and
have to redo parsing.
At the moment, the latest fully reviewed version 1.0.0.7 is not functional by 50% due to the changes YouTube pages.

Also, I already have a new versions that have cosmetic changes, but I do not present this, not to be again at the end of the queue.

Thanks.

From my understanding you have to wait for erosman to re-review VuPlusReceiver. There is a large queue of full review addons waiting a very long time. It seems the whole system is gummed up somehow.

A new full time reviewer joined our ranks recently, so we hope he will make a significant dent in review times. We’re currently away at a Mozilla event, so that also won’t help. Starting next week, however, I think you should expect things to start changing for the better.

Thanks alot for yours answers. But i look, that the situation is not improving … For several weeks, I am on the 21 positions, although the total queue does not increased. For this reason, I have come to the conclusion that all is moving not of sequence (step by step), but random.
Perhaps the first checked freshly added add-ons …

Unfortunately, in this situation, make new updates become irrelevant.
Because the in time of release on the public, they are not relevant.