Simple Addon required

Hello,

I just need a simple addon that can open a liste of URLs and save them in a folder (e.g. as mht file).
Because the list of URLs is long it takes to much time to first open all tabs (open multiple tabs - addon) and save them after everything opened (unmht-addon).

So I would like to limit the maximum open tabs and when one URL was saved sucessfully it opens the next one. There should also be the possibility to check whether the URL loaded completely before saving it.

Unfortunately Scrapbook does not wait until everything loaded completely so that its useless for me.

I would like to code all that stuff by own but with JS I do not have any experience.
So maybe there are some code snippets availlable to combine or someone maybe want to code it for me for a donation.

Chers from Ratisbona,

Holger

Have you tried using iMacros? Maybe it won’t help you with the throttling, but it could serve as a way to get started.

you can add links to a bookmarks folder and open all links in new tabs by right clicking on the folder and choosing open all in new tabs .

What do you mean by saved ? as is save the page locally or save the url ?