Signing an extension that was rejected from the gallery

Hi folks -

How do we take an “incomplete” listing for our add-on and resubmit it to be signed without listing it on AMO?

Back in 2011/2012, we tried to have Boomerang, our extension, listed in the add-ons gallery. It was rejected because we load remote JS as part of the functionality, so we could adapt to Gmail interface changes without the review process causing the product to be broken for our users for weeks after every Gmail change. As a result, we abandoned the listing.

That rejected listing is still present, and there doesn’t seem to be any way to resubmit the extension (we get a UUID conflict error) or modify the existing listing to get it signed without requesting listing in the gallery.

Any thoughts on what to try?

Think we got it figured out, right after posting for help (as usual). We’ve made it unlisted, which looks like it’s now taking us to the right validation screen.

That happens to me all the time, because as I post, then I have to polish my post so people don’t come and down vote me and make snide comments. And while prettying things up and just restarting all my thoughts so they know I tried I find it sometimes.