ReMo portal releases 496 to 498

Hello ReMo portal friends,

Three small releases went out the door since the last post. The big highlight of those is that mentors can now see who nominated a mentee for the Rep of the month in the mentee’s profile. Special thanks to Safwan for making this happen!

The full changelog:

$ git log 496..498 --pretty="%h %s" --no-merges

5da2734d Add django-jinja as tox depedency.
8bedbb71 Bump oidc lib to version 0.1.6.
7eef61bd Fix `next' redirection url.
decf5310 Use pip for oidc lib.
b0f53be5 [Bug 1313018] Save also the nominator of the Rep

Until next time!

1 Like

Hi tasos

Was the feature regarding nomination already deployed for the last nomination period? I would say no, but would want to make sure. Because right now, this is what I see for the second nominee:

Let’s not mention any names, we don’t want to spoil it :wink:

Cheers,
Michael

@mkohler Can you please explain more?
There was a bug that let the mentor nominate himself. The patch I provided fixed that. Also, according to Bug 1313018, the nominator name should be visible. I and @akatsoulas discussed over IRC and found that its best to show the name in the button.
Let me know if there are any issues

1 Like

I did not see any button on the nominees user page (maybe because the nominate button will be hidden once the voting starts). But in that case that’s not the problem I saw. I would need to check further in the code and in my local instance, will do that once I have time. I will file bugs in bugzilla once I investigated further. Thanks!