"Reconnect to Sync" error when Firefox is set to Never Remember History

Putting this out here to say that I am also experiencing this, but also to let people know that changing the “Never Remember History” setting seems to allow signing in to Notes and syncing.

Other details:

• In settings, trackers and third party cookies are always blocked. Always sending Do Not Track.
  • In settings, Firefox will “use custom settings for history.” The 4 boxes below that are all unchecked except for “Clear history when Firefox closes.”
  • In setting for clearing history, everything is checked. Notes still stays signed in when Firefox restarts

I hope Devs can fix this syncing error, but in the mean time I hope this helps people!

Not being to sync notes began a few days ago. I tried changing settings when history and cookies, but no combination worked. I am at wits end (whatever wits I have). Any other specific instructions. I am not a computer geek so I need detailed instructions!

My message got butchered. I have not been able to sync notes for a few days. The notes panel asks me to verify my account but it takes me to a page that says:

code 400
errno 109
error “Bad Request”
message “Invalid request parameter”
info https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-oauth-server/blob/master/docs/api.md#errors
validation “keys_jwk”

I tried all the suggestions, but nothing has worked. I could use detailed instructions since I am a mere amateur in dealing with issues such as this.