Persona's not working

I login and everything. Even cleared cache and stuff. But it doesn’t seem to want to ‘log in’ or work in any way.

I thought it was just me. Tried logging-in to a Mozilla website, in the Persona login pop-up, it says “verified” then the pop-up disappeared but the login processed is stuck.

Hi… when going to login using Persona…persona login icon is disable.

Can you please clarify what you’re referring to? I’m not sure if you’re talking about themes (formerly known as Personas), the Persona log in that some Mozilla websites have, or Firefox Accounts, which is what addons.mozilla.org uses currently.

For my extensions, the Personas that I install to my firefox. Whenever I log into it, it doesn’t log in, and I try again, still logging into it, and it does nothing. Sometimes when I just hovered over a theme and it switched to it, then it would show. But lately it’s just not logging in, or working in any way. I’ll try to get screenshots when it happens again to me. They’re working for the moment. Since the update though, it just seems to have a mind of its own! lol

I… was going to edit my post, but it seems it’s flagged as spam atm. But I use Persona’s Plus, if that helps any.

Personas Plus was recently updated to fix some recent bugs. That might have been the reason it wasn’t working for you.

I’ve noticed that whenever I close firefox that I also get “logged out” of persona’s. It’s still being glitchy.

there’s a screenshot, finally remembered to get it. I’m clearly logged in, but it’s not showing anything.

Yes, it appears to be breaking every time a new Firefox version is released. We’re working on it…

Boo, well, Good luck, and thank you! :tulip::rose::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::two_hearts:

My Personas Plus is not working as it should be and as it was. I log in (log in to access My Favorites) but the add-on can only access Featured Peronsas, not my collected Favorite Personas that I want to be able to use - and always have until now. I get a message that says I need to log into Personas Plus over and over. I log in over and over, and still it doesn’t work. The add-on is not taking my log in apparently. I am logged into Add-ons, no problem.

Can’t wait till this is fixed. I miss all my rotating personas!

Thank you so much!
minstrel

Due to a bug in the add-on, you need to restart your browser after you logged in into AMO. After that, you should be able to access your favorite add-ons.
I am sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

I tried that. When I restart Firefox, Personas Plus asks me to log in again to be able to access my Favorites.

This is what I wrote on the Personas Plus addon page today:

"For a few months now Personas Plus does not recognize my log-in and so I
am unable to access my Favorites of my Personas. I have tried
everything. I know everything is up to date. In fact, I just uninstalled
Personas Rotator to see if that would help. It did not. If anyone has a
solution, please post here.

I don’t like using the Featured
Personas, as most I don’t care for, and I have a wonderful Favorites
collection, but I am unable to access them. When I log in, Personas Plus
does not recognize the log-in, and I try logging in over and over and
it never takes. Frustrating!

I miss being able to use this addon
as it is intended to work, and I also miss using Personas Rotator to
automatically change my Personas at regular intervals."

Personas Plus is among my addons. When I start Firefox, the icon is there. All appears as it should. I go into Personas Plus, using its link, to login here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/collections/mine/favorites/?src=personas-plus-1.7.7. I successfully log in. Well, it appears so, but not successfully in terms of using Personas Plus. The Personas Plus addon does not recognize the log-in, even though I am logged in. If I log in over and over, it’s the same result every time. Personas Plus addon does not recognize that I am logged in and so does not give me access to my Favorites of my Personas (light themes). In addition, because this addon does not work, neither does Personas Rotator.

This has been going on, as far as I can tell, since the mozilla.org log in is a two-step (two-page) login process.