Open Support Bot Through Artificial Intelligence (AI)

This session is facilitated by Bala Subramaniyan

Show on schedule

About this session

Open Support is an open web platform designed to make data science and AI as accessible as possible in the form of open data challenges. I will demonstrate how simple it is to host an artificial intelligence (AI) bot challenge and launch an example challenge during the session. I will present how we design challenges to be as inclusive, as easy to start and collaborate on open support challenges.

Goals of this session

One of the biggest challenges for open source is support. Being able to make decisions in a fast manner is essential. When used for events like planning and scheduling or even bug detection, AI provides open source developers with the ability to find and react to problems quickly. Also, AI makes it much easier for system to sort through large chunks of data without wasting a lot of time. And, AI-based applications doesn’t require lengthy training to get the job done correctly. One of the most significant benefits of using artificial intelligence is that it can help you avoid performing mundane tasks on a daily basis. In this session, I will show how the platform works, and what we do so that anyone, from beginners to experts, can collaboratively tackle difficult data problems using artificial intelligence.