Open in Chrome Replacement in FF57?

Is there any replacement for the addon “Open Page in Chrome” for FF57?

Thanks in advance,
Beverly Howard

A quick search on AMO reveals quite a few alternatives: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search/?q=open%20in%20chrome&cat=all

​>> A quick search on AMO reveals quite a few alternatives: <<

OK… I’m obviously clueless…

I ran probably twenty searches using both the “find replacement” buttons and the “addon” page search function and found nothing with a variety of keywords and found nothing other than the original list that I got when I clicked “find replacement” for uBO.

So, how does one get to the search location without someone slipping them the url of a search result?​

​Thanks for the response and link… valuable stuff.

Beverly Howard​

You place your cursor in the search field in the top right of the page, enter your search terms and then press Enter if the suggested autocomplete matches don’t seem to fit.

I also you didn’t have to look for a replacement for uBlock Origin - it should support Firefox 57.

​>> You place your cursor in the search field in the top right of the page, enter your search terms and then press Enter <<

Seems I have been banished to the corner wearing a dunce cap :wink:

To clarify my point… all searches came up with the original list that appeared when I first clicked the "learn more"​ For example, searches from the addon’s page for “Chrome” came up with that same list that had no mention of Chrome anywhere.

After going to the link posted in one response, for some reason, searches then seemed to work. Problem solved.

Thanks for the tutorial,

Beverly Howard

1 Like