My addon didn't get reviewed

Hello,

I published an addon two weeks ago, and it still didn’t get reviewed. Usually, it doesn’t take so long.
Is this normal ?

Thanks

Same for me, 18 days x) (and it is a very small bugfix update)

Check if your not flagged as “Admin review”, it takes ages if it’s the case …

There was also some big lags on the platform last week, reviews seem to be a bit quicker now.

How do you know if you’re flagged as “Admin review” ? I canceled and asked again for a review…

You should receive an email if your add-on is flagged for admin review. You can also check the status of your add-on in the queue in the developer pages for the add-on. The column on the left tells you its position in the queue (if it’s there).

My addon isn’t reviewed neither.
12 days of waiting, still 26th in the queue, 1 review per day, my addon will be public in… 1 month?

Please help.

My addon finally got reviewed a few days ago. All you can do is wait until it’s done.

Thanks for your answers.

But… if you detect a mini-bug in your extension, fixes it in 30s, and push it again… will you have to wait 20 days ?! This is insane, Mozilla…

Thank you for reaching out. It’s true that the wait times are longer than usual right now; our reviewers are trying their best to work through the queue as quickly as possible. If you’d like to help out and join our reviewers group, please take a look at https://wiki.mozilla.org/AMO:Reviewers. Becoming a reviewer is also a great way to get your add-ons fast-tracked for approval.

Thanks,
Caitlin