My add-ons have been unilaterally disabled!

What is going on here? Suddenly, AdblockPlus is gone, and I’m seeing crappy ads in my email and elsewhere. Social Fixer is gone, so I’m seeing “Top Stories” instead of “Most Recent,” among other annoyances. My other add-ons have been nixed, too - and there is no explanation, except that it’s being blamed on an anonymous administrator.

What gives? I’m a longtime user of Firefox. I use it because I want to use the Internet my way, and not as dictated to me.

Oh, and Persona won’t even let me sign in to ask what’s going on unless I give it access to my Google information. (It’s wrong, by the way - they think I’m over 65 because I have cancer and I like classical music - so pay attention to it at your own advertising risk.)

I think we deserve an explanation - and a correction to allow us the add-ons that we find useful.

…and, as a result of letting Persona have access to my Google information, this post comes with a photo that I’d taken off of All Things Google - I thought. Nice going.

It’s very hard to assess what’s going on as you provide no details whatsoever. Could be anything…

I gave the details I have: an “administrator” has been blamed for removing
add-ons. I am not a techie, I’m up to my eyebrows in work, and Mozilla has
just disabled my add-ons. My suspicion, since I’m suddenly seeing all these
ads, is that the reason is financial (Google putting on pressure?), but I
don’t know where to find out. That’s why I posted on this forum, hoping for
a rationale - and a fix.

Please go to “about:addons” and post a screenshot of that page.

Also, post a screenshot of that message about the “administrator”.