MozCoffees wanted for Spring Launch!

Sorry for the lack of details at the moment, I’ll update this top post as we have more (and bump the thread when I so so people still get email notifications).

Kristin Baird is leading the Spring Launch campaign, and has been looking for volunteers to help with planning and execution. @mkohler, @rtsayles and myself, for example, have been attending planning calls, but we need more help!

We’d like to have some MozCoffees tied to the campaign, and also for helping people download the latest Firefox and get familiar with the new features. We are hoping to get some extra budget support for MozCoffees in the campaign’s target regions, but anyone can run a MozCoffee and other resources like talking points and designs for assets will still be available.*

If you are interested in running a MozCoffee for the campaign, please Sign up here!

Assets and campaign specifics will be shared privately ahead of the launch date, those interested in helping with the campaign will be invited to a private group. We’ll have planning meetings and support from engagement, like we did with Firefox OS App Days.

Anything that can be shared publicly will be put on the wiki so everyone can have extra help planning a MozCoffee for the launch, even if they’re not interested in using assets from the campaign.

7 Likes

Edited to include the sign-up sheet.

“Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.” error

oops, the problem is how Discourse handles # in URLs. I think it is fixed now, can you confirm?

1 Like

Works now, thanks.