JPM and Android devices

Hello.

My add-on was rejected since it was built with CFX and not JPM. However, jpm-mobile 0.0.6 always fails when I try to use it, no matter what options I use.
jpm-mobile run /usr/local/lib/node_modules/jpm-mobile/bin/jpm-mobile:50 if (cmd.isEmptyCommand(program)) { ^ ReferenceError: cmd is not defined at Object.<anonymous> (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/jpm-mobile/bin/jpm-mobile:50:5) at Module._compile (module.js:413:34) at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:422:10) at Module.load (module.js:357:32) at Function.Module._load (module.js:314:12) at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:447:10) at startup (node.js:141:18) at node.js:933:3

So what I have to do is to test the add-on with CFX like this:
cfx run --app=fennec-on-device --binary=/Users/per/Library/Android/sdk/platform-tools/adb --force-mobile
And then repackage it like this and submit to AMO (no special options for Android?):
jpm xpi

Since it is already listed I can’t have the XPI signed and test the XPI on my device before submitting it, right?

Have I understood the process correctly?

Turned out that it is possible to run jpm-mobile with three fixes in its source code.
However, Firefox refuses to install the XPI since it can’t be verified…

You can flip the preference to disable signing enforcement. See Extension Signing.

Thanks.
Anyway, I could install with jpm-mobile by adding “fennec” to “engines” in package.json.