Http://trkuzx.com/scz? A pop-up that I can't make stop showing up

I apologize is this is not the correct forum for this issue, but I couldn’t find another place to ask for help. The server above has been showing up as a nuisance for more than a month now. Mozilla sometimes manages to block it, but the message always appears asking me if I want to allow it. Other times, it opens a new window that remains in the background and seems to slow things down. I have run various types of virus protector programs, but they never find anything. If anyone can help, I would be extremely appreciative. I hate to admit this, but I tried using IE (sorry!), and it doesn’t seem to have the problem. Please help me!!!

Hello Cathy

Sorry for this issue. I think the best place to ask this would be on Support Forum where you’ll get a quicker answer seeing that it’s SUMO Day so most of the contributors will be around to help you out.

Cheers.

1 Like

Thank-you so much, Michael. I’ll do as you sugget.

Glad to be of help @cathy_mccarty

Hi again, Can you please tell me how to delete this post? I can’t find it.

Hello @cathy_mccarty
I can do this for you but why do you wish to delete it?

Btw, did you get assisted on your issue?

I haven’t figured out how to do all the things you suggested, but I did buy that anti-virus software and ran it. It didn’t find any problems.
I’m deleting the post because they received a lot of complaints that it wasn’t appropriate, whatever that means! Ha!
Thanks again for your help, Michael!
Cathy

I’m confused! Who received what complaints?

I received an email from someone that said they were going to hide it because they’d had 11 complaints that it wasn’t in the correct forum.

Ah, you don’t need to worry about that at all, that’s for moderators and
admins (like me) to sort out.