How to resolve the CSS warning in Firefox 71 version

I got the CSS warning in console window when loading my page in Firefox’s latest version (71.0). Please find the list of warnings on below.

Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘alpha(’.  Error in parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped. material.css:3943:11
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-clear’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. material.css:3958:15
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-input-placeholder’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. material.css:3988:15
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-input-placeholder’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.

Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-autofill’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. material.css:5611:40
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-textarea-placeholder’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.

Keyframe rule ignored due to bad selector. material.css:540:13
Error in parsing value for ‘margin-right’.  Declaration dropped.

@note: I have maintain the browser compatibility styles on my application. How to resolve this case ?

If you look at the CSS here –

– that’s line 540, character 13 of material.css – what does it look like? That is the first question for each error you think affects Firefox.

Hi @jscher2000

Thanks for the update

Please find the code on below

For keyframe - used to prepare the animation effects

For clear and placeholder - used to customize the clear icon and placeholder of the textbox

Can you please help how to overcome this issue without removing the compatibility styles ?

Thanks gobala

Sorry, I’m not very familiar with keyframe animation.

@jscher2000: Thanks for your support and update