Ho to test new addons?

Hello support,
I need test my new addon. Earlier I could drag xpi file to firefox window and this was sufficient. But now this is not possible.
How I could test my new addon to see if it works?
Thanks

Drag your addon to Addons page at about:addons

Also if you use old addon SDK(cfx) for developing your addon you can easily use command xpi run and test your addon.

Thanks for the reply. But if i drag on about:addons window I receive an error message saying “Impossible to install this addon because it is not verified” My firefox version is 43.
Where I have to put xpi run command? I have tried in run textbox of my pc and does’nt work.

In new firefox release version you need sign addons for installing theme.

You can read more about signing and developing addons in below links:

https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/

But a quick way but temporary ( this way dont work in future release of firefox) is:
go to address about:config click I will be carefull, i promise and
search for xpinstall.signatures.required and change value to false.

Thank you for the suggestions. However I found a very helpful way to test extensions: is the Firefox Developer Edition 45.0a2 version that allow to set xpinstall.signatures.required to false forever, but is very slow to open.
Can you tell me how speedup the opening of this version?
Thanks

I do not know exactly what the problem…
but you can see system requirement for version 43 on below link…
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/43.0.3/system-requirements
and THINK system requirement for ff 45 shouldn’t be different.
Other Solutions:

• Disable all addons and run it again
  • Disable your internet connetion and run it again ( some time your computer affected by a virus and this slow down your system that connect to internet )
  • Go here about:memory and click measure and see how memory each firefox sections uses
  • At alst Go here about:healthreport address and check your firefox healthreport

And i know it that you can test your firefox add-ons on nighly ( developer) editions.

Dear mostafa,
i solved the problem by refreshing Firefox Developer Edition.
Thank you for your help