Happy #mozWedding to the very first mozCouple of Mozilla India

Hello mozillians,

I am super excited to share our happiness with our lovely mozillians Faisal Aziz And Sara Khan, who will be known as mozCouple from here after :slight_smile:
Yes, today they are getting married.

Mozilla India community’s first REAL MozWedding is finally here. Two of our community leaders are finally tying the knot on today. Faisal Aziz, also known as the Godfather for the Indian Mozilla community has been a mozillian for more than 5 years now. A Mozilla Reps mentor, a Webmaker Super Mentor.…. He is totally a community superhero!

Sara Khan, a mozillian for over four years now. Sara is also a Mozilla Reps mentor and an active WoMoz leader.

Priyanka Nag wrote an interesting blog post and shared the wedding wishes on behalf of the Indian community here. And a special THANK YOUU to Rosana Ardila for the lovely message. Both @priynag and @rosana made this within a very limited time. It was a very last moment request, indeed.

We are also doing a love bomb through Twitter. I am requesting you all to join this wonderful moment and please share your wishes to the mozCouple.
For the ease of use, we have created a template for the tweet.

Here is the template for the #mozWedding love bomb.

Hey champions of the Internet @faisalazizindia and @khansara9419. Happy #mozWedding http://blog.mozillaindia.org/1511
[Add this graphics]

You may see an example tweet based on the template here.

I am done here. Happy #mozWedding :slight_smile:

Jafar Muhammed
Mozillian

6 Likes

Congrats!

Would it be ok to move this to the Mozillians category instead?

Absolutely @Kensie, Please move it.

Congratulations our friends Faisal And Sara :tada: :confetti_ball: :balloon:

1 Like

Congratulations and much happiness!

Congratulations to both!!!

Best regards,
Gabriela
QA Mozilla Hispano Team Responsible