"Gateway Unreachable" during use

Morning all and first off, thanks to Mozilla for this, I am enjoying getting used it!

However, I have an anoying problem - at random times I just get the “Gateway Unreachable” massage on screen and the rest of the page gets disabled. It appears to happen randomly - when I am sat in the settings page, when I am adding things, configuring adapters etc, that message just pops up.

All I do is a page refresh and up it pops again without a problem.

Anyone else getting this - I have searched for “gateway unreachable” but nothing appears which makes me think its a problem that only I am having (which wouldn’t be the first time!!)

Thanks

In the background, the UI will ping your gateway every 20 seconds. If the ping fails 3 times in a row (so, a full 60 seconds), that message will come up. Do you have a flaky internet connection?

Thanks Michael - the internet connection is fine as far as I can see.
The Pi is sat next to the router so wifi is fine.

Perhaps I will throw it onto ethernet to see if it makes a difference.

• EDIT *: As an aside - the timeouts happen around 30 ish seconds (27 - 35ish range)

Ok - did the same on ethernet so started from fresh again. Same SDCard etc on wifi and its working.

Only thing I did differently was to set up a subdomain at the start instead of skipping it.

Strange - but its working now.