Foxfooding Preview

Hi @r_oVhPfcJCUUC5wbm6i4_C2Q, I really interested to commit for being a regular user and contributor to this program

3 Likes

Amazing :smiley: !

For those that have Flames, a good first step to get ready for this program is to make sure you have the latest base image flashed - see https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Phone_guide/Flame/Updating_your_Flame for more information about how to flash the base image on your device.

5 Likes

hey @r_oVhPfcJCUUC5wbm6i4_C2Q this is absolutely great news!!
I am ready to test for this program :smile:

1 Like

Hi @r_oVhPfcJCUUC5wbm6i4_C2Q I would be glad to join. I am no computer scientist but I have a Flame device I use as my only phone. Iā€™m able to flash it with up-to-date images and indeed Iā€™m usually on the nightly update channel. I report some issues and file some bugs once in a while, but Iā€™d like to contribute in a more structured way.

2 Likes

Wow ! I have a Flame and I am interested in help

1 Like

I too have a Flame and am ready to help!

4 Likes

Thank you for making this happening !
My Flame and I are ready to go from free dogfooding to foxfooding

Hey @r_oVhPfcJCUUC5wbm6i4_C2Q
I am very much excited about this program and would love to join in !

Excited about thisā€¦

Count me in! Iā€™ll be glad to help if I can! :slight_smile:

Happy to jump in here.

Hey @nukeador

I have a flame device. Hope I can help.

One of our awesome local contributor (he has already fixed some bug of Firefox OS, webamker and Kitsune) want to participate, but donā€™t have any device. Can you tell us, how to request for a device?

Details will be announced as soon as the Foxfooding program is launched. Stay tuned.

I installed the Android hack in my friendā€™s phone. It is Micromax Yureka plus. I mentioned my experience in the blog. Link here : http://gowthamvenkat2605.blogspot.in/2015/11/firefox-os-developer-preview.html

Hey @nukeador,
I have got the brand new SONY XPERIA Z3. I am on itā€¦ :smile:

Finally ordered a nexus 4 after a lot of hesitations. I hope I did the good choice and soon a Foxfooder :wink: (new in mozilla community, never tried Firefoxos, contributing other free softares, in love with free software culture).

Hi @yousef I have 2 flame devices, one with Spark, the other without. Iā€™m using the non Spark one as my primary phone. Iā€™ll be available to help testing as much as I can!

Gabriela

Hi Genma comment avoir la version spark?