Font Changer Add-on stopped working

I’ve had the Font Changer installed in Thunderbird for quite a while. On start-up today, my fonts were back to the original tiny size, and there are no Font Changer menu items now. I first tried to disable/re-enable the add-on. During disable, I got three errors… two about buttons being empty (probably the menu links that are missing), and another long one that I didn’t fully understand.

I then removed it completely and re-installed from the current version. It still doesn’t work. Between the time it worked (yesterday) and didn’t work (today), I didn’t update anything on my Macbook. So unless something installed automagically without me knowing it, nothing has changed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have exactly the same issue. Stopped working when I came to the office today. I’m on Mac Pro, OS X 10.9.5

The same at me. I have the Theme and Font Changer and Win7. There was an update today, but this also don’t work

I too have the same issue Win 10 Ver 1607, Tbird 45.3, FF 48.0.2

Same here, on a PC running Firefox 45.3 on win 10, when I try to disable I get “button is null 130”

Ok, so it’s not my imagination (that nothing changed).

I’m on MacBook Pro, OS X 10.11.6.

Did anyone check for an update? I understand version 48.5 is out.

Had precisely the same problem. Finally uninstalled and reinstalled Theme Font Size Changer and solved that problem, BUT created a new problem: some of my emails are displaying in giant-size type and I don’t see a way to fix this.

Anyone know the answer to this?

21.5" Mac desktop, OS10.11.6, TBird 45.3.0

:smile: Never mind—it was a Preferences setting in Thunderbird! :smile:

Ok this time, uninstalling/re-installing worked - even though I had tried that already.

This time, though, I shutdown and restarted my laptop in between.