Finding Editorial Reviews for Beginners

Do you think there would be an easier way for beginners to find editorial reviews when starting documentation?
I believe so as when I started doing editorial reviews it is difficult to actually find any pages that need doing. They should make two different separate pages so one page clearly show the pages that need editorial reviews as this would make life easier for the community.
What do you think about this?

Is this specific to B2G OS? If so, then I think the reason there are no pages for review is because nobody is updating them - everyone keeps telling me the project is dead, even though the wiki, MDN, discourse, github etc don’t make this explicitly clear.

I’m more of the opinion that the project is dormant. It would help to update the wiki and MDN to reflect the current status.

E.g.

1. This is where Firefox OS got to (2.5, 2.6, available images, how to build).
  2. The transition project, what it achieved and how far it got (full list of changes done and pending, how to build)
  3. The removal of B2G code from mozilla-central and what this means for the project. What we need to do to restart B2G (e.g. remaining APIs, gonk widget layer) plus ideas for future architecture etc.