Feature Request: Adding "secure notes" to Lockwise

The only thing holding me back from migrating to Lockwise is a feature that allows me to add entries to Lockwise that go beyond website authentication.

LastPass refers to them as “secure notes” and they could be anything such as credit card numbers, PIN codes and the like. Ultimately implementing this feature would allow users to add basically anything into a “free text box” which is stored securely in one place, making Lockwise the location for sensitive information.

Any thoughts?

2 Likes

+1 on this request.
I use the secure notes for various stuff in lastpass at the moment. It can for example be used private SSH keys or other stuff that doesn’t fit the normal username+password model

I’d like the ability to log out of all synched devices via Lockwise, and remove passwords from those devices remotely. Like googles device-list works (but with a log-out all option).

I work on several shared computers at work, some where single windows/linux logins are necessarily shared by multiple users. It would be very convenient to use Firefox account as if it were a windows or linux login, with the option to quickly log out and just wipe everything clean from my details.
Even better if you could also log out of google and other important places - all in one click.