Exporting email IDs from Reps portal

Hello all,

Is there any way to export email IDs of Reps based on country wise or contribution area wise?

I have tried the CSV export option. But the feature, simply omitted email IDs.

Due privacy reasons we don’t allow mass export personal data such as emails. Why do you need this data?

/cc @akatsoulas

I believe privacy is a concern here, but I still can view and get the email IDs of the Reps once I logged in.

I want to send an email to the Indian Reps and there is total 102 Reps at the moment. And getting the information manually is really time consuming

I have the full list. Of 103 Reps. Ping me in TG and I can send you there

Hello @rabimba, Thank you so much for the help. It solved my problem, at least for now.

My pleasure.
I’m quite sure you have a reps mailing list. You can utilize that with “India” in the subject line or create a seperate mailing list for india reps in future I’m sure. Individually mailing is never quite a good idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Also be little wary of that list. It contains both personal and bugzilla mails.

Hello @rabimba, I thought to initiate a thread to start discussing about creating a new email list only for Indian Reps, since we have 103 Reps at the moment and its growing.

But I don’t want to separate mozillians and Reps most of the possible situations.

Once again Thank You and closing this here :smile: