Community IT Meeting 19th February 2014 Agenda

Hello all,

So I’m guessing out next meeting is this Wednesday. Some items I would like to put on the agenda:

• Current infrastructure status
  • Discourse upgrade - what went wrong and what to do next?
  • Procedures for new service rollouts
  • New services coming down the line

I will probably be adding more over the next couple of days. Please add anything you would like to talk about.

Cheers,
Will

tagging onto Discourse, thinking we should decide whether it’s ready to present on the monday meeting.

We should discuss my inventory suggestion as no one has replied on the list.

Will,

Have any of your items been brought up for discussion yet?

Procedures and infrastructure status are the only ones brought up lately. Is 8pm UTC still good or would you like to move it?

1 Like

I cannot make it if it’s earlier than 8pm UTC.

Should we discuss the new MCS policies as well?

Yeah, need to get some direction on that. Let’s discuss the first couple of steps for that.

We should also definitely have a discussion about WordPress MS. I hope @bkerensa can attend, as he has experience with the product.

We haven’t discussed it yet, or caught Will up on that, so no, we shouldn’t discuss MCS at this meeting. Please start a thread here, and include background for new members. We can always try and schedule a meeting specifically to discuss MCS with the people interested.

Since I’m not sure which policies you’re talking about, definitely.

Hi Folks,

I’ll be flying not sure what this time converts to but currently otw to L.A.

If you guys bump it to a evening PST time I could make it.

12p US/Pacific.

Scheduling is hard because we’re spanning a number of timezones.

Click here to join the meeting

Going forward as a reminder we need to run by Kensie’s rulebook. So here are some bullet points:

• Tasks have been created in Action Items to be address in the next meeting
  • Another Agenda Topic will be created next week so we can discuss/iron out running topics (MCS, Discourse etc)
  • Inventory and Wiki stuff to add to agenda

@Kensie anything I have missed out?