Can't contribute to an add-on developer

I have tried to contribute to the developer of the FindBar Tweak add-on via the link found on the page for this add-on:

Link to FindBar Tweak contribution page.

When I click on the “Contribute” button I am presented with a Paypal login, but when in enter my CORRECT login and password it returns a “Make sure you’ve entered your info correctly” message. My hunch is that this is related to the fact that my Paypal account is setup to require two-factor authentication. What should happen after entering the correct login info is a new dialog should popup asking me to enter the code that Paypal automatically SMS’s upon correctly entering my ID/password. Because this doesn’t happen I can’t donate.

Anyone have any suggestion short of removing two-factor authentication from my Paypal account?

Hi,

First of all, thank you, I’m the developer of that add-on and I truly appreciate your intention. :slight_smile:

I don’t know if AMO doesn’t support two-factor Paypal authentication or if you are running into some other bug. But in this case, the e-mail linked to my Paypal account is the same one listed in the add-on homepage (under “Support E-mail”), so you can just login to your Paypal and make a direct transfer to it.

Let me know if you have any more trouble with it.

I have the same problem as Pheckphul and assume the same cause. (I want to contribute the Thunderbird add-on “Manually sort folders”.)