Cannot validate my addon for signing

Hello,
I tried to validate my new addon version for signing. The addon passes the tests with no errors but the page doesn’t shows any link or button to continue the process. How should I do?
Thanks.

That page is just the standalone validator for testing. If you want to submit a new add-on you should use this page. If this is a new version of an existing add-on, you need to go to the developer page for the add-on and upload it there.

Hi jorgev,
what I thought I could do was signing the installable bundle pending the review. My problem is that I have an update of my addon in the queue for more than two months and it’s still 130 of 329. Now I have to force provide an additional urgent update. If I upload it I lose my position in the queue and I will have to wait for months. There is no chance in this situation to have the addon signed, without it being listed on AMO, so the users can continue to use it pending the review?
(I know currently it’s still possible to install unsigned bundles, but soon it will not be more).

And only for understand. I have uploaded the update at May 21 and if I remember well it was 129 of 130 in the queue. Why after two months it is still 130 of 329?
Thanks.

The queues are fairly slow at the moment, and we don’t support concurrent listed and unlisted versions for the same add-on ID. You could change to unlisted, but if you choose to go back you may need to wait more.

What’s your add-on name?

1 Like

The name is Diaspora* Easyshare.
Today I uploaded the latest version (0.10.1) since by what you say there seems to be no other praticable way. Now I am the last in the queue :frowning: .
Below the image, saved today, of the previous update (0.9.1), as described in my previous message.

Thank you very much Jorge. :smile: