Can the option to keep the bookmark folder open while clicking bookmarks, be implemented?

Let me copy paste my post from support.mozilla.org
;
;
bookmark toolbar folder should keep open when it’s clicked with middle mouse. (so i can middle click/open multiple tabs in given folder)

I have to click folder and the bookmark in bookmark toolbar every time i want to open a bookmark. It would be simpler if i clicked the folder once, and middle click a bookmark, click another bookmark, and another, and all the bookmarks would open in the background.

Is there an option to customize this? As far as i know, only opera has that behavior, middle mouse click on a bookmark in bookmark toolbar folder, and the tab opens in background, it does not immediately activate/jump to that tab by default.

Partial solution I found the answer in one of the forum topics. in about:config i had to enable this: browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInBackground this option opens the bookmark in the background, does not jump to it automatically.

Can the option to keep the bookmark folder open while clicking bookmarks, be implemented?