Bug in review process, version number

Hi,

Recently I ported my old addon to use JPM, the old version doesn’t work anymore with FF40 due to the relative paths that JPM requires.

The previous version of my addon, 0.56.1-signed was already fully reviewd. Since years ago.

A long time ago, previous that, one of my testing versions was 0.307, that version is already deleted, since several years ago too.

But the problem now is that my addon review was rejected because:

1. 0.58.0 < 0.307
    New uploads must have a higher version number than the previously uploaded versions otherwise those files do not propagate across our mirror network correctly, and many users will receive the old version, which they will be unable to install due to checksum mismatches.

Please fix them and submit again. Thank you.

If some AMO editor is reading this, could it be possible to solve that problem?
I already deleted, several years ago, the version 0.307, that numeration is incompatible with current versioning system.

Thanks,
zzenitt

Even if you deleted that version, your new version will never get shipped to users that have 0.307 installed. You need to use a number higher than 307 or increase the digit before the dot, ie 1.0.

Ok, thanks.

I think that the best and fastest solution is going to be to change my addon version to 1. something.

0.308.0 would also work.

Thanks, I know, I just prefer to get rid of version numbers with hundreds.