Bring back the getpocket add-on

Hello! What happened to the getpocket button? Why it is not compatible with the most recent version of Firefox? I wish you brought it back because this is why I store all the web pages, articles and generally staff I want to read later. Firefox is my default browser. However, with all this continuous upgrading, the adjustments cannot keep up with the users’ needs. Please reinstall the “getpocket” add- on.I personally use it and therefore need it on a daily basis both through my windows pc and my android phone.

Pocket is now built-in as of Firefox 38.0.5, you don’t need its add-on: https://getpocket.com/firefox/

Hello! I have reinstalled Mozziila Firefox- the most recent version. I still cannot see the pocket button. Beware that I have recently reset the pocket password and maybe it’s due to this. Also, I cannot save anything through Reader View which also gives me the option to save to pocket. I use pocket all the time and Firefox is my default browser not only in my android phone but also in my windows laptop. Please, help me. Thank you! I.Z.

Try right clicking the top tab bar then clicking “Customize” the pocket button may be sitting in there.

The icon will look like this once you drag it to the tool bar: