Blocked from recording?

Last night, the record page stopped working for me. It’s still the same this morning.

It works fine if I go to another browser when not logged in.

What have I done? :smiley:

Maybe this is related with “no more sentences available to read”? @gregor

That might be it. It says I’ve recorded 641 sentences.

Indeed sounds like it, though for english we should have more sentences per bucket than 640. But last week we had some import problems that should be fixed now. Does the problem persist @ajay.dixon?

Everything is fine now, thanks.

Edit: I’m up to 3077 voice samples now, so it’s definitely working great.

Oh wow! In one week?! :rocket: Amazing!

I can’t believe it either. Most of them probably won’t be validated because of my awful accent.

Seriously, the Kingston upon Hull accent is how most people sound after receiving a local anaesthetic at the dentist.

Haha, now I’m curious to listen to one of your recordings! I bet it’s not that bed, though my standards might be lower given the german english accent :hear_no_evil:

@gregor
Hello! I have now 4.885 spoken Sentences in german Language. But now i have got an emtpy Page. In Listening i Saw a Message like: “Es gibt momentan nichts mehr in dieser Sprache, was Sie bestätigen könnten, bitte helfen Sie uns, indem Sie die Warteschlange wieder auffüllen.” [There is noting in this language to review].

But in Speaking i have only an empty Page. I Think in german language are more then 4.885 Sentences, or? Where i can see the Number of Sentences in each Languages?

Thanks for Answers.

The sentences are split into training and test groups. The test group is much smaller than the training group. So if you’ve reached the end it probably means you’re in the test group.

But new sentences are getting submitted all the time so check back again in a few days.