Are the new add-on policies from 2019-12 valid for enterprise environments?

We’ve developed an extension which gathers private information from a website, so we are affected by the new polices which become effective on December 2, 2019.

Most of our customers (currently only Windows users) use our extension in an enterprise environment, so the extension is not installed manually but centrally per GPO.
The decision if an extension is installed or not is generally done by the IT department. And they answer the question if it is OK to gather private information.

My question is if enterprise users are affected by the new policies, or not? So do they need the new consent dialog?

If they are not affected (which I hope), I have an additional question:
is it possible to detect if the extension was delivered centrally by the IT department, or installed manually by a user?
We don’t want to create a separate extension for enterprise users…

The policies apply to all extensions, regardless of distribution.

It does not make any sense to present end users with consent dialogs if an add-on is centrally deployed and managed by enterprise IT.
Firefox has policies for central management of add-ons. Using policies, add-ons can even be deployed in such a way that end users cannot uninstall them.
Now imagine add-on developers being forced to add a consent dialog in such a scenario. Once the new version of the add-on is available, Firefox will automatically upgrade and suddenly every employee in the company will be presented with a consent dialog. How is that supposed to work?