Add Options Menu For my Add on in Add On Manager

I am developing a new add on where add on needs some input given by user after installation. In chrome i have achieved this by adding options under extension manager. But i want the same in FF as well. I observed some addons have options button under add on manager where inputs are accepted. Please help me to implement the same here in My add on as well.

Without more details about your add-on architecture, we can only link to the general MDN website, where you can find tutorials and snippets for your architecture.

What type of details do you need. Please let me know

You wrote the addon, why don’t you tell us what it is? There are at least four different technologies for writing addons in Firefox, with at least as many ways to produce a preferences page for them. Why don’t you at least tell us which addon you copied, or tutorial you followed, to produce your addon.

I have used JPM sdk to develop my addon…followed the docs from developer mozilla site.

Then https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/SDK/High-Level_APIs/simple-prefs is the right place for you.

Great That solved my Problem Thanks