Add-ons page BLANK AGAIN!

My Add-ons page is blank even though I had to install everything AGAIN after FireFox crashed AGAIN!
I changed my persona several times, I removed extensions .json, .sqlite, .ini, and compatibility.ini in the Firefox profile folder several times to reset the extensions registry. but still this keeps happening. I now have a very much simpler theme but still FireFox crashes, I still have to keep re installing everything including the theme but the plug ins don’t go away like the Add-ons do.
Even though the Add-ons page is blank & say’s “I don’t have any add-ons of this type installed” even though I clearly DO.

FireFox just crashed again, the event log says it was an application hang, process ID 1530. I had to restart FireFox & everything looked OK. Now I just wait for the next crash, but what application is hanging up, FireFox? It said FireFox stopped interacting with Windows. Is that related to the Add-on window “losing” the list of Add-ons?

Create a new profile - just deleting files from the profile is quite likely to make things worse.

I have created “new profiles” several times already, it has no effect.

I just started firefox & what was I “greeted” with, AGAIN! another row of add-ons to REINSTALL AGAIN! Even after REINSTALLING THEM AGAIN, I have to go to the add-on page to “ENABLE” each of them AGAIN.
I have also already deleted over & over again those extension files sqlite, json, ini & compatibility.ini . then I have to AGAIN restart firefox.
Firefox also keeps crashing & that also will “hide” my list of add-ons even though their still installed, I cannot change, disable or remove them, when firefox is restarted for a new session, those lists of add-ons will again VANISH.
I have been using the “snip” tool to take a image of the installed add-ons so when they “hide” again or if their deleted again, I can more readily find them.
Again, I have already “changed” my “profile” several times already, still firefox crashes & I keep losing my “add-ons” when firefox restarts. I’m also VERY tired of losing my passwords, add-ons, history, etc etc!
What do I have to do, uninstall firefox completely & start over again?
How then could I save my passwords & history?

I think I found the program that’s been causing Firefox to crash, Realplayer.exe so I have uninstalled Realplayer & am now using VLC media player but I STILL have a blank page where my Add-ons & Themes should be.
This means I cannot remove, change, modify or disable any of my Add-ons or themes.
Is there ANY FIX for this???