Add-On Review (Just Want To Make Sure I Didn't Screw Something Up)

Hey guys,

Not sure if this is the right forum to voice my concern, but…

We submitted an update to our add-on “CouponMate” at the beginning of July. We were half way through the queue at the end of July and we made some core changes to the infrastructure supporting the add-on requiring an immediate update. I canceled the full review request and resubmitted a preliminary review request with an incremented version like normal.

A week later, we discovered and squashed a couple other significant bugs and updated the add-on again only to discover we were losing our current position in the queue with each update. It’s now August 20th and I just want to make sure I haven’t done (or not done) something on our side.

Previously, we had never seen an approval time requiring more than a week. I don’t mind waiting, I know we aren’t the only folks submitting add-ons for review, it just doesn’t seem like our position in the queue has changed. Our add-on has been reduced to partial functionality for Firefox until the latest update is published.

Hope someone can advise?

Thanks,
Joey Burzynski, CouponMate
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/couponmate-coupon-codes-deals/

I just gave your add-on a look. You should have received an email.

Sincerely appreciate it, Andreas!

1 Like

Quick question… I had included the uncompressed versions of the files mentioned in the reply in a zip file attachment in the original upload, I just neglected to explain that properly in the notes section.

Should I submit an entirely new submission or modify the disabled (now reviewed) version?

Thanks!

Please always upload a new version.

Got it.

New version has been uploaded. Should be good to go.

New version, unobfuscated. Fingers crossed, lol.

Thanks for being so patient.

I removed the admin flag, so all editors are able to review this.

1 Like

Is our initial request of full review what caused the admin flag?

Just want to make sure we don’t run into any similar issues in the future.

Full review is not admin review. You get admin review if you have to upload your source code.

1 Like

Attaching separate sources triggers automatic admin flagging.