Add-on Disabled..."Incomplete"...why? how to fix?

I created an addon earlier this week, a very simple thing which runs a regex on certain websites. MyBB GoMobile is broken and no longer maintained and many administrators are not technical enough to use the bugfix mentioned here:

An addon is a natural solution here.

I have run into some trouble.

In the “Recent Activity” I see that it was “rejected” by “erosman” at about 1AM EST today. No reason is given. It is marked as “Incomplete” in the dashboard.

I would send a PM to that user but there does not seem to be a PM function. Maybe you guys can suggest how to get in touch?

Otherwise. How do I resolve this issue? I do not have some grand ambition for the addon, just to distribute it to a few friends. For me, it would be best to have it be unlisted but that is currently broken (installs of the signed xpi are rejected on mobile).

You should have gotten an email about the rejection. Furthermore, you can see the rejection message by going to you developer hub on AMO, click on the add-on in question, then “Manage Status and Versions”, click on the version in question and then click on “Show file history”.