2+ Months waiting for review, Now I am going backwards in the queue

Ive been trying to get our addon reviewed by firefox. In August the framework spiked warnings, we decided to abandon our addon framework and build from scratch. We pushed in november, had our spot removed because we didnt respond (our reply was junked). We relisted, and have been waiting patiently.

Earlier this week we were position 60 of 200ish, Now we’ve fallen 20 positions to the rear to 80. Since it took almost 2 weeks to crawl up 20 spots, thats very depressing.

Is there anything to be done? Our chrome extension was released nearly when we first applied for FF approval. We have 50k users, and Time recently listed our extension in one their articles.

Can we do anything? I am open to both scientific and superstitious ideas. I am near a rural area, so if we need any sacrificial lambs let me know.

Some mild good news. You guys mustve busted your ass today and 13 apps were reviewed. Were 67 now from 80.

Is that a random thing, or can I not change my underwear until we get reviewed? You know, for good luck?

Im impressed people. While i really wish we didnt move back in the queue so we would be in the 40s, you guys have knocked another number off the queue since i posted this last message 2 minutes ago :slight_smile: