Using deep speech in windows environment

I know is trained using common voice data, but not sure if the data used contains noise.
Questions about speech corpora for pre-trained model

Interesting, going to keep at but i donā€™t think this is a viable solution to me at this moment due it picking up a lot of background noise although it is very promising.
I will dedicate this week to try fine tune, trying noise gates tomorrow.

Thanks a lot Carlos Fonseca, um abraƧo.

FYI windows builds on TaskCluster got merged this morning, Iā€™ll add upload to NuGet Gallery soon ā€¦

@Bazellete You should now be able to use prebuilt binaries from nuget.org. Please test, itā€™s still brand new.

Please define it takes quite a while, itā€™s not very clear ā€¦

For what itā€™s worth, Iā€™ve found DeepSpeech performs decently on interviews, news broadcasts, documentaries, etc where speech tends to be natural, but very poorly in situations with ā€œacted speechā€ such as dramas or sitcoms. I think itā€™s because most people are recording in a neutral, non-emotional tone.

1 Like

lissyx they worked after a few issues, much much easier than compiling the whole thing, thanks
my bad about taking a while, for some reason i thought the wpf example would transcribe in real-time but you need to press stop to actually transcribe
Yes dabinat, it does work quite well on those scenarios, am trying to use voicemeter banana and audiocity trying to minimize background noise, having some success still not good enough

The native client doesnā€™t supports stream decoding yet, I think somewhere I read that @reuben was hitting issues trying to make a streaming decoder.

Could you give more informations ?

Had to install .net 4.6.2(not really an issue)
References were not added automatically
There was something else i donā€™t remember, will edit post if i remember

please send patches cc @carlfm01

I donā€™t know what you mean, you mean when you install the nuget the DeepSpeechClient.dll not being added to the references or what? Please explain a little more.

Exactly that, installed the nuget package and it wasnā€™t added to the references, had to manually make the reference

Working on it, Iā€™ll add 4.5,4.6 and 4.7

1 Like

Itā€™s landed but it broke :smiley:

https://github.com/mozilla/DeepSpeech/pull/1960 letā€™s see the build result