PR working group

I will start advertising to devs where I live from the beginning of October

2 Likes

So we have some more time to work on the flyer ā€¦ :smile:

Iā€™m updating it, trying to follow Lapineigeā€™s tips:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/302549/B2G%20OS%20Flyer%20bluegreen2.pdf

1 Like

Some toughs:

• Too much green :smile:. The green background should be changed IMHO, it would be more clear with white for instance (or blue, and white for the global background ?).
  • Put ā€œThe web is the platformā€ in second position - seems more logical to me, regarding the text above.
  • The text often need more margin with the rectangular/square region - itā€™s not comfortable/easy to read.
  • The logo is still placed in a strange place ^^
  • The ā€œTry it Adopt itā€ text could be more integrated in this square, for instance by making the hexagon more rectangular (or replace it by the square, maybe with just the hexagon contour ?)
  • What if you add a small (and subtle) shadow under the different white icons, to give them more relief - and power ?
1 Like

I wonā€™t cry. Promise ā€¦ but as I probably said before Iā€™m usinga Canva, a simple and easy to use online tool, and Iā€™m not able to do everything I would :disappointed_relieved:

I didnā€™t know. Donā€™t worry :wink: itā€™s ok. And I suppose youā€™ll find another tool that can help you.
I could do it but I really donā€™t have time :confused:

Donā€™t worry, Lapi take your time, i really appreciate your help. Iā€™m going to find a way to make things better :smiley: In your opinion, should I use Scribus+Gimp?

For a Flyer a SVG format is better, so Iā€™d go to Scribus or Inkscape.
But it all depends of your knowledge of those tools (and if youā€™re familiar with them). Gimp for instance can be a bit long to tame :slight_smile:
Maybe other programs can do what you need with less complexity (like pinta does for krita).