Final results LPCNet + Tacotron2 (Spanish)

Sounds good, but hard to tell if it needs more training with just 3 words, share a longer audio?

And the issue? How did you fix it?

Now Iā€™m trying to adapt a new voice with just 3h using the pretrained model with the two old voices (Tux and Epachuko) with 10k steps
3h.zip (346,7 KB)

the model still needs more training, when I have at least about 25 thousand steps, I will begin to carry out sentences with longer sentences.

The noise audio was an audio generated by tacotron, in the evaluation. these audios are still produced the same.

I appreciate all your support, all that is just your merits.

@carlfm01 Have you tried to freeze the model?

Yes, you need to use Tacotron_model/inference/add as output name

1 Like

@carlfm01 Could we talk through an email or other means,please?

Use the DM of the forum?

hi @carlfm01! I was trying to runn synthesize.py from your tacotron-2 fork using your checkpoints, but looks like the tacotron_checkpoints are broken for me. Here is what I did:

1. Fork your repo carlfm01/Tacotron-2
  2. Put the checkpoints from GDrive to a local ./checkpoint01 folder
  3. Run tacotron-synthesize using all the default args (mode=eval, model=Tacotron and so on) and adding some example sentences

The checkpoints loads correctly:

Loading checkpoint: ./checkpoints01/tacotron_model.ckpt-55000
INFO:tensorflow:Restoring parameters from ./checkpoints01/tacotron_model.ckpt-55000

But than I have some missing variable errors:

NotFoundError: Restoring from checkpoint failed. This is most likely due to a Variable name or other graph key that is missing from the checkpoint. Please ensure that you have not altered the graph expected based on the checkpoint. Original error:

2 root error(s) found.
  (0) Not found: Key Tacotron_model/inference/decoder/Location_Sensitive_Attention/attention_bias_1 not found in checkpoint
	 [[node save_5/RestoreV2 (defined at /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow_core/python/framework/ops.py:1748) ]]
  (1) Not found: Key Tacotron_model/inference/decoder/Location_Sensitive_Attention/attention_bias_1 not found in checkpoint
	 [[node save_5/RestoreV2 (defined at /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow_core/python/framework/ops.py:1748) ]]
	 [[GroupCrossDeviceControlEdges_0/save_5/restore_all/_8]]

This is a full minimal repro notebook of what I am trying to do: https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1Ys6oWXIRUnGDYUVWYppiJXFOOUTHT-JN

Hello @Solbiati_Alessandro, those checkpoints are old, please try with https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JSC0jbdnOi4igCYTnDBdMGXIsp2VeKj9/view and the newspanish branch. For the LCPNet the old one will work.